- Filip Chytil Assists: Kevin Shattenkirk, Chris Kreider
- Cody McLeod Assists: Tony DeAngelo, Ryan Strome
- Neal Pionk (Power Play) Assists: Vladislav Namestnikov, Mika Zibanejad
- Kevin Hayes Assists: Kevin Shattenkirk
- Chris Kreider Assists: Mika Zibanejad
- 3: Kevin Shattenkirk
- 2: Chris Kreider
- 1: Alex Georgiev
Goalie chest bump from Kreids!! https://t.co/kZ8Fg0U4CQ
— New York Rangers (@NYRangers) November 22, 2018
- Things started off the same way as they did in Brooklyn last week but the Rangers were smart, quick to the puck, physical, got that third goal and, most importantly, won.
- Alex Georgiev didn’t need to stand on his head but he was solid and, as always, looked really calm in net. It certainly helped that the Rangers defended well in front of him.
- Kevin Shattenkirk made a nifty little pass to Kevin Hayes and Hayes made a pretty nifty move to cut to the net and slide in the Rangers fourth goal.
- Chris Kreider will/should be an All-Star this year
- This is a really great run that the Rangers are on right now. They are working hard, adjusting and learning when they struggle and are being driven by the young players who, down the line, will return them to being contenders. They are a fun, likable team and while 9-1-1 probably won’t be the norm, if they work hard and play as a team there is no reason why they won’t be in the mix for a playoff spot.