The Rangers have announced that they have acquired forward Connor Brickley from Nashville in exchange for Cole Schneider.
From the Rangers release:
- Brickley, 26, has skated in 39 games with the Milwaukee Admirals of the American Hockey League (AHL) this season, registering seven goals and four assists for 11 points, along with 18 penalty minutes.
- He is tied for fourth on the Admirals in goals in 2018-19. Brickley has skated in 234 career AHL games over parts of five seasons (2013-14 – 2016-17; 2018-19), registering 57 goals and 56 assists for 113 points, along with a plus-eight rating and 171 penalty minutes.
- He established AHL career-highs in games played (73), goals (22), assists (25), and points (47) during his first full season in the AHL with the San Antonio Rampage in 2014-15.
- The 6-0, 203-pounder has also skated in 67 career NHL games over parts of two seasons (2015-16; 2017-18), both with Florida, registering five goals and 12 assists for 17 points, along with 33 penalty minutes.
- Brickley established NHL career-highs in games played (44), goals (four), assists (eight), and points (12) with the Panthers last season.