- Ryan Strome (11) Assists: Artemi Panarin (21), Adam Fox (19)
- Pavel Buchnevich (12) Assists: Chris Kreider (7), Mika Zibanejad (14)
- Mika Zibanejad (8) (Power Play) Assists: Ryan Strome (17), Adam Fox (20)
- Mika Zibanejad (9) (Power Play) Assists: Ryan Strome (18), Adam Fox (21)
- Mika Zibanejad (9) (Power Play) Assists: Ryan Strome (19), Adam Fox (21)
- K’Andre Miller (3) Assists: Mika Zibanejad (15), Brendan Lemieux (5)
- Claude Giroux (8) Assists: Kevin Hayes (13), Joel Farabee (13)
- Kevin Hayes (10) (Power Play) Assists: Shayne Gostisbehere (4), Sean Couturier (14)
- Pavel Buchnevich (13) (Shorthanded) Assists: Mika Zibanejad (16), Adam Fox (23)
- Sean Couturier (9) (Power Play) Assists: Travis Konecny (13)
- Filip Chytil (5) Assists: Alexis Lafrenière (5), Jacob Trouba (7)
- Well I didn’t expect this in the rematch of last week’s 9-0 game, but it was 6-0 23-minutes into the game and the Rangers, even with Philly’s push in the second, cruised to their third straight win.
- I thought, more than his six points last week, that his play to win it on Saturday against Washington showed that Mika Zibanejad was back and tonight was further proof. His shot, that one-timer, the one he wasn’t close to connecting on through most of the season was on point and all of the sudden the Rangers are a much different team. The PP is working, the offense is back and it’s all because Zibanejad is back.
- Again, Adam Fox is just so good. His vision, patience and ability to make plays, especially when it looks like there is no play to be made, are just outstanding.
- Once it became 6-0 the only thing I wanted was for Alexis Lafreniere to get a goal. It looked like he got it in the last minutes, but the league has credited it to Chytil.
- It was nice to see Igor Shesterkin back. He made some nice saves early and ended up facing a lot of shots, both of which were probably good for him. The Rangers are going to need to ride him if they truly want to make a run and hopefully this is the start of that.
- So now it’s three wins in a row and, with Mika Zibanejad going, the Rangers are beginning to look like the team we thought they could be. They are healthy now and they are three points back of Boston, though the Bruins do have three games in hand. If things keep heading in this direction then they are certainly going to make the last month+ of the season very exciting.
- I think that once he is eligible to return, he will, but I do wonder if David Quinn will let things ride with Kris Knoblauch until they lose.