- Isac Lundestrom (8) Assists: Troy Terry (14)
- Mika Zibanejad (12) Assists: Jacob Trouba (10), Kaapo Kakko (8)
- Jarred Tinordi (1) Assists: Filip Chytil (5), Kevin Rooney (2)
- Ryan Lindgren (3) Assists: Adam Fox (31), Morgan Barron (1)
- Ryan Lindgren (4) Assists: Barclay Goodrow (10)
- This was a pretty good bounce back by the Rangers and a dominant third period that saw them take over the game and win it.
- It was two teams that were both pretty depleted of their top players and featuring a bunch of call ups, but the Rangers had the better team going in and showed it, for the most part, in this game. It was a pretty good win and one where they deserved the bounces that they got and the two points.
- The Rangers will be in trouble if Jarred Tinordi has to play a meaningful role at any point this season, but it’s nice to see him get the game-winner tonight. Trever Zegras made some moves around him defensively but didn’t score. I’d expect Tinordi to play against LA on Monday, but after that I’d expect him to return to the bench.
- Filip Chytil was moved to the wing again and I think that is where he has to stay. Maybe he will ultimately be a center, but for right now it seems like the best place for him is on the wing. I think it makes more sense to try him in the top-six with Panarin and Strome and Barclay Goodrow moving to third-line center.
- Alex Georgiev wasn’t tested all that much but he was fine in net again.
- LA on Monday and then the western part of the road trip ends on Thursday in San Jose.