- Alexis Lafreniere (2) Assists: Artemi Panarin (10), K’Andre Miller (3)
- Lawson Crouse (3) (Power Play) Assists: Dylan Guenther (2), Matias Maccelli (4)
- Nick Bjugstad (1) Assists: Clayton Keller (6), Dylan Guenther (3)
- Artemi Panarin (5) Assists: Adam Fox (7)
- Mika Zibanejad (6) (Power Play) Assists: Chris Kreider (4), Artemi Panarin (11)
- They did what they were supposed to do, beat Arizona, swept the weekend and have now won two in a row.
- Artemi Panarin just continues to play at that Hart Trophy level again. He did take that penalty, but three points more than makes up for it.
- Mika Zibanejad and Chris Kreider have both seemed to find their game again and that was very needed.
- The PP came through tonight and while it wasn’t the same situation as last year, when the Rangers were outplayed by the Coyotes for most of the game, the result was the same and saw the PP as the deciding factor.
- I was both surprised and not surprised that Igor Shesterkin went back to back. It’s early in the season, the Rangers want Shesterkin to get into a groove and they wanted to give themselves the best chance at not following up yesterday’s win with a loss. Jaro Halak is going to play and I’d think he’ll go on Tuesday so that Shesterkin doesn’t play 3 in 4 nights, but it wouldn’t be a shocker if they went with Shesterkin on Tuesday and then Halak on Thursday.
- John Tortorella and the surprising Flyers come to MSG on Tuesday.