- Kevin Fiala (7) Assists: Adrian Kempe (5), Anze Kopitar (12)
- Gabriel Vilardi (11) (Power Play) Assists: Kevin Fiala (13), Drew Doughty (10)
- Braden Schneider (1) Assists: Filip Chytil (5), Alexis Lafreniere (6)
- Vincent Trocheck (7) Assists: Ryan Lindgren (3), Adam Fox (16)
- Kaapo Kakko (4) Assists: Filip Chytil (6), Alexis Lafreniere (7)
- Sean Walker (1) Assists: Anze Kopitar (13), Adrian Kempe (6)
- Chris Kreider (8) Assists: Mika Zibanejad (12)
- Chris Kreider (9) (Empty Net)
- Well, the first period stunk and that was not ideal after the Rangers fell behind and looked like they weren’t going to be able to capitalize and build off the momentum of their win over SJ.
- Then they played a very solid final 40 minutes, scored thrice in the second period, didn’t break when LA tied it after an incredible shift by The Kid Line and eventually got two of their most important players, Mika Zibanejad and Chris Kreider, to connect on a great play and winning goal.
- Kaapo Kakko could have had four goals tonight and it was the best game from The Kid Line in a little while.
- Igor Shesterkin was solid again, keeping the game close enough for the Rangers when they were down 2-0.
- They are back at it tonight against the Ducks and have a chance to end this four game road trip with seven of eight points. If they can pull it off and they start climbing up the standings, we’ll be able to point to this four game stretch where they seemed to find their game and ability to find ways to win again.