- Artemi Panarin (4) (Power Play) Assists: Vincent Trocheck (3), Mika Zibanejad (6)
- J.T. Miller (4) (Power Play) Assists: Filip Hronek (6), Elias Pettersson (11)
- Tyler Myers (2) (Shorthanded) Unassisted
- Adam Fox (3) (Power Play) Assists: Artemi Panarin (8), Mika Zibanejad (7)
- Mika Zibanejad (1) (Power Play) Assists: Adam Fox (7)
- Carson Soucy (2) Assists: Filip Hronek (7), Anthony Beauvillier (1)
- K’Andre Miller (1) Assists: Chris Kreider (2)
- 4 in a row for the Rangers and they had to win tonight in a very different way than the prior ones.
- For a lot of the night, it seemed like the Rangers execution was just off, especially the early part of the 5-on-3 and that it just may not have been their night. But the PP finally clicked, they got some massive saves, especially in OT, and K’Andre Miller fired home a terrific pass from Chris Kreider.
- With how the game was being called tonight, I expected that Kreider was going to get called for a penalty on that little play that led to him getting down the ice and eventually finding Miller for the winner.
- It certainly wasn’t their best performance tonight and they had issues at times with how aggressive Vancouver was, but you need to find different ways to win early in the season and they did. that tonight.
- They have a chance to sweep the road trip when they go to Winnipeg on Monday.