- Nikolay Goldobin Assists: Tyler Motte, Ben Hutton
- Filip Chytil (Power Play) Assists: Chris Kreider, Neal Pionk
- Brett Howden Assists: Jimmy Vesey, Jesper Fast
- 3: Nikolay Goldobin
- 2: Brett Howden
- 1: Filip Chytil
#NYR Broadway Hat for @filip_chytil! pic.twitter.com/B5K7IQRwlo
— New York Rangers (@NYRangers) November 13, 2018
- Well, for the first of, hopefully, hundreds of times down the road, the Rangers got goals from Filip Chytil and Brett Howden in the same game. It’s only going to get better when those two score in the same game and Lias Andersson gets on the board as well.
- Filip Chytil finally got his goal and looked, tonight, like the special player we have seen flashes of. His next few games will be really fun to monitor since he finally put one in the net and looked really good when he was with Zibanejad and Namestnikov.
- I’m guessing that Chytil stays in that spot for the next game and that Lias Andersson gets bumped to be the fourth line center, at least to start, if Mats Zuccarello returns.
- The result was the kind of thing you want to see from the Rangers this season, (a win where Henrik Lundqvist was good and they were led on the scoresheet by the future) but by no means was this a great game by them. It took them a while to get going but they were really good in the third and got the win. You hope that the Rangers get more games like this moving forward (wins, strong play from Henrik, and scoring/defense from the young guys) but that the result comes from a better overall game.