- Mika Zibanejad Assists: Pavel Buchnevich, Vladislav Namestnikov
- Cam Atkinson (Power Play) Assists: Pierre-Luc Dubois, Seth Jones
- Pavel Buchnevich Assists: Jimmy Vesey
- Chris Kreider Assists: Kevin Hayes, Tony DeAngelo
- Pierre-Luc Dubois Assists: Seth Jones, Artemi Panarin
- Nick Foligno Assists: Boone Jenner, Markus Nutivaara
- Alexander Wennberg (Short Handed) Assists: Seth Jones
- Jimmy Vesey Assists: Kevin Hayes, Kevin Shattenkirk
- Atkinson: GOAL
- Zibanejad: GOAL
- Panarin: STOPPED
- Shattenkirk: GOAL
- Dubois: GOAL
- Spooner: STOPPED
- Duclair: STOPPED
- Hayes: STOPPED
- Bjorkstrand: STOPPED
- Vesey: GOAL
- This was a sloppy game from both teams but it ends with the Rangers on top despite another blown two goal lead.
- Alex Georgiev just continues to impress with his poise and comfort in net. Columbus put on a big push in the third and he was up to the task then, in OT and for most of the shutout.
- The Pavel Buchnevich and Jimmy Vesey we saw tonight are the players that the Rangers would love to lock up long-term and build around. Besides the goals and assists, both were super engaged and played to the high level David Quinn and the organization want. They may not be able to be those guys 82 times during the season, but can they be them 65 to 70 times? That is what will determine their future as part of the rebuild.
- Tony DeAngelo has also been impressive lately. He has that edge and grit, on top of his offensive ability, and certainly looks like someone who has pushed his way into the Rangers top-six.
- So the Rangers get 3 out of 4 points this weekend and there are good things to take out of the weekend and there are things that need to be worked on. Defending a lead seems like the kind of thing you can only really practice when the situation comes up in a game. They can outline a structure that they think will work, but until they can execute it consistently it will remain an issue.