- Artemi Panarin (5)
- Brett Howden (2) ASST: Jesper Fast (3), Brendan Lemieux (2)
- Ryan Strome (1) ASST: Brady Skjei (3), Tony DeAngelo (2)
- Marco Scandella (2)
- Tony DeAngelo (4) ASST: Pavel Buchnevich (5), Brady Skjei (4)
- Vladimir Sobotka (1) ASST: Kyle Okposo (4), Marcus Johansson (4)
- Ryan Strome (2) ASST: Brett Howden (1)
- Chris Kreider (1) ASST: Adam Fox (1), Jesper Fast (4)
- 3: Tony DeAngelo
- 2: Brett Howden
- 1: Ryan Strome
- Well this was certainly another step in the right direction after getting a point against the Coyotes on Tuesday.
- They were better in their own zone, worked hard, seemed to have better balance with the lines and got scoring from primary players (Panarin, Kreider), secondary players (Strome), tertiary players (Howden) and defensemen (DeAngelo).
- Ryan Strome is beginning to look more like the player he was in the last couple of months last season. Where he fits in down the line still remains to be seen, but for right now he is the Rangers best option at number two center.