- Jesper Fast (12) ASST: Artemi Panarin (56)
- Sean Couturier (20) ASST: Jakub Voracek (35), Ivan Provorov (21)
- James van Riemsdyk (19) ASST: Nicolas Aube-Kubel (6), Scott Laughton (11)
- Claude Giroux (18) ASST: Sean Couturier (37), Jakub Voracek (36)
- PPG – Claude Giroux (19) ASST: Jakub Voracek (37), Travis Konecny (36)
- Kevin Hayes (22) ASST: Jakub Voracek (38), Scott Laughton (12)
- Brett Howden (9) ASST: Adam Fox (28), Pavel Buchnevich (24)
- Well, the winning streak is over and the Rangers were less than stellar in the second half of a back to back and third game in four nights. The Rangers had a good start but started to slow down, started to make mistakes and the Flyers were opportunistic and scored on their opportunities. The Rangers struggled with their special teams and were unable to make the same kind of comeback that they did last night.
- The schedule doesn’t let up in terms of when the games are and who the opponents are, so the Rangers need to find a way to recharge if they want to continue their playoff push.
- Lucky for the Rangers, both Columbus and Carolina lost so they didn’t lose any ground. Columbus is fading fast with all their injuries but Carolina, while also banged up badly, will stick around because of their style of play. The Panthers are a game back but lingering as well.
- This loss wasn’t on Alex Georgiev, but you have to think that Henrik Lundqvist will finally get back in and start on Sunday. It will be a pressure-filled game based upon the fact that all of their games at this point are pressure-filled, but also because it’s Henrik’s chance to take the net and go on a run of his own.