- Jacob Peterson (1) Unassisted
- Radek Faksa (1) (Power Play) Assists: Ryan Suter (1), Miro Heiskanen (1)
- Adam Fox (1) (Shorthanded) Assists: Ryan Lindgren (1), Artemi Panarin (1)
- Chris Kreider (2) Assists: Mika Zibanejad (1), K’Andre Miller (1)
- Miro Heiskanen (1) Assists: Jamie Benn (1)
- What exactly was Jacob Trouba doing on the OT winner? He certainly seemed like he had an angle and could have pressured Heiskanen more rather than skating as if he was the defensive support and not the one trying to break up the play.
- The Rangers seemed to bring over their play and effort from last night for about the first 25-30 minutes and then they woke up, tied the game and carried the play the rest of the game. They had more than enough chances to take the lead, but the Dallas goalies were strong. I think they were the better team overall, especially after the first, but Dallas hung on and found a way to win.
- Adam Fox….still really, really good.
- Chris Kreider has goals in both games, is throwing his body around and playing like someone who is trying to set a tone and an example.
- Tonight was better, but not good enough and next up is a trip to Montreal and then Toronto.