The Rangers have announced their new Reverse Retro jerseys for this season:
Iconic. Perfection. 😍
Available for preorder at 12 PM today on https://t.co/wT6lc1Qyxb or at the MSG Team Store on Nov. 15. #NYR x @adidashockey. https://t.co/GyKRmyJvtU pic.twitter.com/nVlqCrqAo2
— New York Rangers (@NYRangers) October 20, 2022
From the NHL:
• The Rangers beloved “Lady Liberty” jersey will return with a remix in the Rangers current colorway.
• Previous iterations presented the uniform in dark navy and white. Reverse Retro will incorporate Rangers “Blueshirt” Royal Blue in the body complimented by red color-blocking and navy stripes.
• The shoulder patches and crest will tie back to the original jersey with white and silver playing off each other, creating a glistening appearance enhanced by a raised dimensional embroidery
• The current NHL Shield logo is remixed in vintage orange and black colors.
The Rangers will wear these jerseys:
- 11/3 against Boston
- 11/8 against the Islanders
- 11/26 against Edmonton
- 12/3 against Chicago
- 12/15 against Toronto
- 12/27 against the Caps
- 1/15 against Montreal
- 1/27 against Vegas