- 08:32 New York Chris Kreider (24) ASST: Tony DeAngelo (9), Mika Zibanejad (31) 0-1
- 17:23 Los Angeles Adrian Kempe (6) ASST: Ilya Kovalchuk (14), Carl Hagelin (5) 1-1
- 00:32 New York Mika Zibanejad (21) ASST: Mats Zuccarello (20), Marc Staal (9) 1-2
- 05:04 Los Angeles Anze Kopitar (16) ASST: Ilya Kovalchuk (15) 2-2
- 09:15 New York Adam McQuaid (1) 2-3
- 19:00 Los Angeles Adrian Kempe (7) ASST: Tyler Toffoli (13), Michael Amadio (3) 3-3
- 00:25 Los Angeles Tyler Toffoli (9) ASST: Adrian Kempe (9) 4-3
Henrik Lundqvist said on MSG after the game that he was fooled on the game winner and that the Rangers played well enough to win the game. He said that he needed to make a better read on the third goal and that he felt the Rangers had it covered defensively.
David Quinn said that the Rangers had a good first period but became sloppier as the game went on. He said that sometimes the Rangers are up 2-1 but act as if they are up 5-1.
- This was an annoying one for the Rangers as they went up by a goal three times and then let each one of them go. The last one coming with in the final minute with an empty net for LA was frustrating and, even more so, LA getting the winner on a flubbed shot after Mika Zibanejad hit the post.
- Zibanejad though continued his great play with a two-point game and nearly netting the Rangers their own two points.
- The Rangers have been a one line team for a bit, plus Kevin Hayes, but it’s not as if the other lines aren’t getting chances. Ryan Strome had a few chances, Filip Chytil had one, Jimmy Vesey just missed on one. Secondary scoring is likely to become a bigger issue over the next few weeks as the Rangers trade some players off but, at the same time, moving those players should open up spots and more ice time for others to hopefully contribute.