- PPG – Matt Niskanen (8) ASST: Nicolas Aube-Kubel (7), Travis Sanheim (14)
- PPG – Sean Couturier (21) ASST: Jakub Voracek (39), Travis Konecny (37)
- SHG – Michael Raffl (7) ASST: Derek Grant (7)
- Derek Grant (15) ASST: Tyler Pitlick (11)
- PPG – Mika Zibanejad (31) ASST: Artemi Panarin (57), Tony DeAngelo (35)
- PPG – Travis Konecny (23) ASST: Jakub Voracek (40), Ivan Provorov (22)
- PPG – Pavel Buchnevich (15) ASST: Tony DeAngelo (36), Mika Zibanejad (33)
- PPG – Mika Zibanejad (32) ASST: Artemi Panarin (58), Brett Howden (8)
- The Rangers dug themselves a hole in the first period with penalties and sloppy defense and then dug it deeper in the second with even more penalties and sloppiness. They pushed in the third, and had some big chances throughout the game, but with how the Flyers were capitalizing on their special teams, it never really felt the Rangers were in this one.
- Henrik Lundqvist allowing five goals in his first start in nearly a month was not ideal for him, the Rangers or their playoff push. The players in front of him did him no favors, and having to kill a penalty right off the bat was not a recipe for a good start, but I think he starts against St. Louis on Tuesday. A tough start and it could be his last of the season as Igor Shesterkin could be back next week, or shortly thereafter.
- Two losses in a row but the Rangers are still right in the playoff mix. St. Louis, Washington and the Devils this week and then Dallas, Colorado and Arizona next week could change that though. The Rangers need to beat some good teams and get some help otherwise, by the time they return to MSG 3/16 they might not be in it.