- PPG – Mika Zibanejad (33) ASST: Ryan Strome (41), Pavel Buchnevich (25)
- PPG – Colton Parayko (9)
- Brayden Schenn (25) ASST: Jaden Schwartz (33), Colton Parayko (18)
- EN – Jaden Schwartz (21) ASST: Ryan O’Reilly (47), Brayden Schenn (30)
- The Rangers played well tonight, especially against the defending Stanley Cup Champions, but they didn’t pick up any ground in their playoff push. With how tight this game was and how little space there was to make plays it seemed like a game destined for OT, which would have netted a point, but St. Louis got a bounce and the Rangers couldn’t find a way to get a second goal.
- It’s three losses in a row but the Rangers were far better tonight than they were in either game against Philly. They didn’t create as much, or couldn’t, but they were much stronger defensively.
- The Rangers will likely go back to Georgiev on Thursday against the Caps. He was solid despite the game winner going in off his skate.
- Next up is Washington as the Rangers look to snap their losing streak and find a consistent replacement for Chris Kreider next to Mika ZIbanejad and Pavel Buchnevich. It’s fine putting Artemi Panarin there in big moments, bud I’d really love to see someone other than Phil Di Giuseppe get consistent time there. Kaapo Kakko had chances tonight and if they flip Buchnevich to the LW, Kakko can just slot up.