- Juuso Parssinen (1) Assists: Filip Forsberg (10), Mikael Granlund (11)
- Mark Jankowski (2) Assists: Roman Josi (6)
- Filip Chytil (4) Assists: Adam Fox (13), Kaapo Kakko (4)
- Did the Rangers play pretty well tonight? Yes. Did they limit Nashville’s opportunities for most of the game? Yes. Did they hit at least one post, tip a couple just wide or just miss the net? Yes. Was this one of those games where if they play like this most nights during the year they have a good chance to win? Yes. But, did they lose? Yes and that is what ultimately matters.
- They certainly had their chances and had four minutes of PP time late in the third period and couldn’t convert. Nashville defended well, especially mobbing Artemi Panarin, but the Rangers need to score on the PP in that situation.
- Juuse Saros was good for Nashville, but the Rangers should have been able to put more than just one past him. The goal explosion from Detroit did not carry over tonight and they were not able to build off of that win.
- Jaro Halak was fine, made some nice saves and wasn’t all that busy. The Rangers will need him to continue to play at that level, but for Halak to win they will need to actually score for him.
- They get another chance to try and start a winning streak tomorrow night against the Coyotes.