- Chris Kreider (7) Assists: Barclay Goodrow (1)
- Jordan Eberle (2) Assists: Jaden Schwartz (4), Adam Larsson (3)
- Adam Fox (2) Assists: Artemi Panarin (7)
- Barclay Goodrow (3) Assists: Mika Zibanejad (6)
- This was another Shesterkin game and the Rangers found a way to win.
- The Rangers had a good start and a pretty good first period, but Seattle really just took it to them in the second and for a lot of the third…until Panarin fed Fox for the winner.
- They did just enough to win, but were only in that position because Igor Shesterkin was phenomenal. He kept the game close, bailed out their sloppiness and stole two more points for the Rangers.
- You need your big guys to show up to find a way to win and the Rangers got it with Panarin and Fox connecting on the winner. Panarin is starting to look like Panarin again and not forcing plays that aren’t there. He held on to the puck a little bit, made a couple of moves and found a wide open Fox. Fox was patient himself in finding the open late to shoot in and he found it.