- Sean Monahan (2) (Power Play) Assists: Elias Lindholm (6), Matthew Tkachuk (3)
- Brad Richardson (1) Assists: Oliver Kylington (6), Trevor Lewis (1)
- Johnny Gaudreau (3)
Assists: Noah Hanifin (3), Matthew Tkachuk (4)
- Johnny Gaudreau (4) Assists: Matthew Tkachuk (5)
- Milan Lucic (4) Assists: Dillon Dube (5), Andrew Mangiapane (2)
- Matthew Tkachuk (6) Assists: Elias Lindholm (7), Johnny Gaudreau (10)
- Well that ends mediocre to bad, if not worse than that, road trip where the Rangers blew two third period leads and got blown out of the province of Alberta.
- The Rangers have been playing with fire all season by relying on their goaltending to win them games and to bail out their mistakes. When that doesn’t happen you get tonight.
- Calgary, under Darryl Sutter, are like the Islanders with their defense, countering, and physicality and this was not a good indication of how things could go at the end of this month.
- Maybe it’s a different game if Adam Fox’s goal doesn’t get overturned, but I don’t think so. They just don’t have any flow or consistency from shift to shift, let alone game to game. They still have a good record and they still picked up points on this road trip that could help them down the line, but they’ve played 1 good game all year. They have some good shifts, they have some good stretches, but they aren’t sustained and the next thing you know, Igor Shesterkin needs to bail them out again.
- They get a break through most of this week after the Panthers, the best team in the league, come to MSG on Monday.