- Patrice Bergeron (22) Assists: Brad Marchand (37)
- Charlie McAvoy (5) (Power Play) Assists: David Pastrnak (27), Brad Marchand (38)
- Jake DeBrusk (5) Assists: David Krejci (31), Taylor Hall (23)
- Brandon Carlo (3) Assists: David Krejci (32)
- You combine what happened last night, half the team being out or injured and it being the second to last game of the season and you get what you got tonight. The Bruins locked things down big time, which didn’t help, but the Rangers didn’t really have anything tonight.
- Again, the Rangers played with a bit of a preseason lineup tonight, so none of what happened tonight was a surprise. You would have liked some more push offensively, especially from the young guys, but Boston treated this game as a warm up for the playoffs and they pretty much stopped the Rangers before they could try to mount any offense.
- Igor Shesterkin looks like he is finishing the year like he started the year. He was fighting it and struggled at the start of the year and looks like that is how he is ending it. He doesn’t have much of a lineup in front of him, but he just looks uncomfortable in net right now.
- Only one game left in what has been one hell of a ride of a season.